Vacature Junior Strategic Business Support Officer
For our office in Utrecht we are looking for a communicative and motivated candidate
for the position of:
Junior Strategic Business Support Officer
What will you do?
As Junior Strategic Business Support Officer you are performing a wide range of activities & tasks with a very high level of responsibility and confidentiality. You are a key member of a department with direct reporting to the CEO with 3 main responsibilities:
- Support the team in tracking, organizing, communicating and/or executing Strategic Projects;
- Ensure support with HQ deliverables;
- Help guarantee proper CEO representation in the country and with HQ.
Who are you?
Most important are your communicative skills. You usually communicate with senior-level management, internal and external business contacts and are regularly exposed to confidential data you work with.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/ or MBA;
- More than 2 years in Financial Industry;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Capacity to communicate, organize and ensure all information is adequately recorded;
- Experience in multi-tasking under strong time pressure and working with different types of departments;
- Good knowledge of the company and its stakeholders;
- English in word and writing is required, Dutch is desired;
- Spanish is an advantage;
- Very good command of MS Office applications (Power Point and Word).
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Support team in speeding up implementation of Strategic Projects to support Board in:
- Meeting the Budget
- Increasing New Business
- Reducing Costs
- Improving Service and Partner Satisfaction
- Restructuring Organization
- Expanding partnerships
- Complying with Groups Corporate Standards and Projects
- Regulatory matters
- Build and maintain reporting structure to raise all project risks and recommend mitigating actions for success
- Ensure right external communication strategy
- Work closely with the team members to ensure Board Members achieve right level of implementation in all Strategic Projects:
- Documenting all agreed action plans and milestones
- Ensuring next steps are properly implemented
- Tracking actions to ensure achievement of objectives
- Act as an extra resource when needed
- Actively participate in creation and execution of mitigating plans to ensure project success
- Support the team in ensuring project participants are:
- Committing to milestones that guarantee project success
- Complying with agreed deliverables
- Clear on their short-term objectives
- Properly communicating status of milestones
- Raising issues and risks in time to find solutions
- Supported in implementing agreed solutions
- Properly guided to achieve goals
- Support team members in completion of Strategic Support Projects
- Help team in communicating all reprioritizations of Projects depending on changing conditions
- Ensure the team has the right information to keep the Board up-to-date on all Project activities
- Help the team create all presentations to inform of progress, risks and proposed solutions in all Board Meetings and ExCos
Who are we?
We are part of the Santander Group. One of the largest banking groups in the world. With branches in more than 40 countries, the Santander Group enjoys the trust of more than 65 million customers. In the Netherlands, the Santander Consumer Finance division is housed in Utrecht. Within the Santander Group it concentrates on the provision of financial services to consumers, retailers and automotive companies and is renowned for its reliability and the unwavering focus of its range.
We want to help people and businesses grow through responsible consumer loans, the best customer service and the best support to our partners. We do this in a way that is Simple, Personal and Fair.
What do we offer?
With us you get the unique opportunity to collaborate internally with 15 different nationalities. We see our colleagues as our capital. This means that we are happy to help you grow and hope that you are ready to seize the opportunities and challenges as they arise. With us, initiative is appreciated, creativity is stimulated, and new ideas are always welcome. In our open corporate culture with an informal atmosphere, there is plenty of room to develop your career.
In addition to a salary which runs up to an annual salary of 52.000,00 (depending on experience and education), we offer a 13th month and holiday allowance. You get 27 days of leave per year, a performance bonus of max 10%, participation in the collective pension scheme with 5% contribution, 10% contribution for the collective health insurance and various training opportunities.
Our commitment to be an employer at the top has recently been rewarded with the official Top Employer 2021 certification in the Netherlands, Belgium and Europe!
Interesse in de functie van Junior Strategic Business Support Officer bij Santander Consumer Finance Benelux B.V. regio Utrecht?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Santander Consumer Finance Benelux B.V.