Vacature Junior Trading Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer
WEBB Traders is a fast growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city centre and is supported by a broader European and Asian presence from where the regional and US markets are traded.
Are you the all-round software engineer who will bolster our development team in Amsterdam?
WEBB Traders is looking for all-round junior engineers to join our young and dynamic R&D team in Amsterdam. We are responsible for the evolution of our trading solutions, tools, data processing, workflow automation and connectivity. You will be challenged and exposed to financial markets regulations, trading data, exchange/ market connectivity, reporting, risk management and quantitative/ big data analysis.
We focus on continuous improvement and technological innovation. As all-round engineer you will be a member of the development team and responsible for delivering software solutions to the various stakeholders in the company. The demands by laws and regulations on high efficient and flawless processes for countless daily trades are ever increasing. It is inevitable to work closely with traders, finance, operations, risk and compliance to deliver fast, accurate and complete solutions. Programming languages we use are C++, C# and Python. The data tools we currently use are MSSQL, MongoDB, GCP, QlikSense and others.
Do you like to work in an entrepreneurial organization and to become an expert in creating solutions for our trading processes? Then we are looking for you!
You are going to build and improve software solutions for trading, risk management, operations, finance, reporting and compliance. To keep up with the fast changing market developments, you will spend time researching new technologies and inventing new features to further our success as a global trading company.
Your work will mainly consist of:
- Development and optimization of software solutions for trading and all supporting processes, using C + +, Python, SQL and GCP
- Deeply understanding and improving the numerous processes across the company
- Collaborating with your team to devise the most effective solutions
- Interacting with users to understand their objectives and improve their work through your technical ingenuity
- The opportunity to join a highly professional team in a very challenging market
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Many opportunities to work on your personal development, such as projects, conferences, and study facilities
- Internal and external training and education in trading software, working agile, hardware and software management
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
Who are you?
- Eager, curious and the capability to learn fast
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
- 0 to 2 years experience in a software engineering role
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Understanding of computer architecture, networking and databases
- Up to date knowledge of the C++ standard and technical specifications
- Experience with modern C++, design patterns & idioms
- Team player who thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills with a ‘get it done’ mentality
- Apply on our WEBB site.
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you will fit.
- Have a chat via cam with us.
- Do the programming challenge to show your engineering super powers.
- Come and visit our office in Amsterdam for interviews and a drink.
- Accept our offer!
Interesse in de functie van Junior Trading Software Engineer bij WEBB Traders B.V. regio Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van WEBB Traders B.V.