Vacature Key Account Manager Pharma EMEA
Nippon Express is one of top ten largest Global Logistics Service Providers. Originated in Japan. We began working as a logistics provider more than 80 years ago, and our ground transportation business dates back to 1872. With a strong base in Asia we have expanded our presence to the rest of the world. Resulting in a mature coverage in other continents such as America and Europe. Our growth ambition is strong and we aim to serve our customers wherever needed. One of the recent strategic initiatives is to develop global logistics solutions for our existing and future pharmaceutical customers. With strong investments in our products, infra structure and in our team in Japan, US and EU we are focused on enhancing our presence in the Pharma sector.
To develop Pharmaceutical growth in Europe and Globally in alignment with Pharma-NEX strategy we are looking for dynamic, highly self-motivated candidates for the role of
Key Account Manager Pharma EMEA
- Responsible for drafting, implementing and executing the EMEA Pharma Business development plan.
- Identify trends in the Market and align with our Product on how to adhere to these trends.
- Identify the sub segments where we can be most successful.
- Generate new leads and business from prospects in IV Healthcare.
- Coordinate and support country sales in pharma development.
- Tradelane development and alignment with IV leads in all regions.
- Development of existing healthcare customers.
- Support and assist on new business implementations.
- Take ownership of the top 3-5 Pharma customers.
- Managing the assigned Key Account(s), in accordance with agreed targets, goals and based on company guidelines.
- Developing dedicated solution for the assigned clients; value creation through industry specific innovative developments.
- Negotiating rates with customers in alignment with the business units (BU) and ensure rate sheets are documented and maintained properly.
- Ensure compliance with the company's CSM process and systems and ensures correct and timely updates in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Enable and facilitate effective hand over and transition of new business into operations to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international freight forwarding in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of Healthcare Quality & GDP/GMP regulations.
- Experience and exposure of handling passive/active and other temperature control solutions.
- Proven track record in customer development within Healthcare.
- Ability to understand non-traditional markets and develop a strategy .
- Able to lead RFQ process and implementation.
- Understand Healthcare customer requirements and link our solutions to their needs.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English (any additional language is an advantage).
- Excellent understanding of the requirements within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to engage and lead discussions at senior management level.
- International exposure and cultural sensitivity.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills are key.
- Team worker but also able to self-management .
- Ability to work independently and within a team to deliver results.
If we sparked your interest, we are looking forward to your application. You can submit your application by filling in the form on the rigth hand side of this page. For more information you can always contact our recruiter Kees-Jan Band via +31 88 5678 399.
Interesse in de functie van Key Account Manager Pharma EMEA bij Nippon Express Netherlands regio Schiphol?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Nippon Express Netherlands