For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com
Key Accountmanager Food Service
Based in Amsterdam - The Netherlands
An opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager based in the Netherlands. The main purpose of this role is to improve the organization’s market position with the Food Service Customers and achieve financial growth. You will defining strategic goals, maintain and build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current food service customers and competitive landscape. As a Key Account Manager you will work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. The Key Account Manager will report to the Sales Director Food Service.
Responsibilities of Key Accountmanager Food Service:
Reporting to the Sales Director Food Service, the main duties of this role will include:
- Visit the customer to maintain & grow major Food Service Customer for WILD EMEA.
- Manage current major Food Service Customer in development and execution of product portfolio.
- Responsible for internal coordination of customer related activities and engaging with a multidisciplinary team servicing this major food service account.
- Monitor customer complaints, delivery performance and escalate if needed.
- Maintain accurate sales data: Forecasting, Customer Data, Contracts, Hedges.
- Get things done in the internal organization to fulfil customer requirements and information requests.
- Work closely with the internal team.
- Relationship & Communication
Manage customer relation on different levels and in a structured way with all stakeholders to achieve true customer intimacy and coordinate timely communication to the customer.
- Project-Follow up aligned with Product Platform Portfolio
Follows up on customer project aligned with product portfolio strategy with Product Management and New Product Development & Application departments in close cooperation with Foodservice technical sales lead within WILD.
Pro-actively seek new project opportunities.
- Pricing, Quotations & Risk management strategies.
Annual, Quarterly and promotional pricing in cooperation with Pricing Manager & Finance to realize planned margin targets.
- Support customer risk management approach.
The Key Accountmanager Food Service Candidate:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in commercial field
- 6- 10 years of proven commercial skills
- Fulltime job, 30%-40% Travel
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English; and preference for candidate speaking French.
- Proactive and reactive
- Ability to organize work, prioritize and be decisive;
- Excellent customer oriented and presentation skills
- Broad conceptual thinker and good feel with numbers
- Affinity with Food or Food Service industry; understand customer needs throughout the supply chain from farm to restaurant.
Interesse in de functie van Key Accountmanager Food Service bij ADM in Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.