Vacature Key Accountmanager
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER – EDIBLE NUTS
OLAM EUROPE, ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
The Key Accounts Manager role is a dynamic sales position selling to medium and large scale food manufacturers and food ingredient accounts in the EU Area. Applicants must be skilled at developing and maintaining relationships within various levels of customer organizations, including procurement, QA/R&D, finance and operations. Strong collaborative skills are essential, as the position requires consistent engagement with the Olam Edible Nuts Team and matrix resources, both domestically and internationally. Applicants must have experience in developing & executing sales plans, preparing sales / performance reporting and ensuring equitable resolution of customer issues. This position may also assist in researching and developing new markets, customers and product line extensions Edible Nuts categories.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Achieve established volume and financial goals and new business objectives for Edible Nuts
- Service the customer and develop collaborative relationships within various functions and at various levels
- Development and execution of customer business plans on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Customer contract negotiation and management
- Customer project management
- Collaborative engagement with all Olam almonds matrix functions (Operations, QA/R&D, Customer Operations – and similar departments within the origins)
- Market Intelligence Management: Monitor market conditions, product innovations, competitive products, competitive prices, competitive capabilities, competitive origins and sales
- Assist in development and roll out of processes, structures facilitating the broadening of the product offering within the EU markets.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum HBO/University degree in marketing, finance, business administration or food science required
- A minimum of five (5) years of sales related experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, effective relationships with customers and functional groups.
- Proven to manage multiple projects, customers and associated internal / external demands
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Solution oriented, with mindset of continuous improvement
- Well-developed time management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Language Proficiency : English /German /French
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must be:
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Desire to continually learn and co-develop new processes and products
- Will be required to travel to meet customer’s within Europe as per need
- Olam Europe offers many options for future career development across its international operations. Besides that we offer a dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
Interesse in de functie van Key Accountmanager bij Olam Europe B.V. in Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer direct" button.
Acquisitie wordt naar aanleiding van deze vacature niet op prijs gesteld.
PD&I Trainee Russian vacature bekijkenOlam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf… bij Olam Europe B.V. in Koog aan de Zaan full-time