Vacature Labor & Capacity Analyst
Labor & Capacity Analyst
In this role you will take the lead in Equipment, Capacity and Labor planning for Cimpress Venlo. You will be the primary contact for all planning issues and collaborate with the management team as well as production and finance teams and you will be reporting directly to the Manager Production Systems & Analytics.
Your role will involve
- Long term equipment planning, develop and maintain models for long term equipment capacity planning and analysis and identify and communicate need for additional equipment capacity.
- Short & Medium term capacity planning, develop and maintain models for short, medium and long term equipment capacity planning and analysis and work with EU marketing team on managing short and medium term capacity versus volume.
- Volume planning, develop and maintain models for long term volume planning and work with local and global S&OP team to align and convert volume information from the various front-ends into manufacturing volume information.
- Being the primary point of contact for all stakeholders regarding labor planning activities and backlog management and take ownership for developing and improving planning models and tools.
- Provide operational leadership to 0,5 FTE supporting the activities mentioned above.
In return you will bring
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in Industrial engineering, Operations research, Business analytics or any related subject with affinity towards analytics, statistics and programming.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a World Class Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, results and fact driven, decision making skills and excellent skills in MS Excel, MS SQL, MySQL, VBA.
- Excellent communication skills with management as well as shopfloor and skills in translating business requirements to functional models.
- Excels in English, Dutch and preferably also knowledge of German.
- Experience in project management skills and able to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team, and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress