Vacature Laboratory Analyst
We are looking for a
The oil and gas industry is booming again, thus allowing us to further expand our portfolio of projects and to take new employees on board. At PanTerra Geoconsultants we have several opportunities for young, enthusiastic employees to work in our Laboratory Services Division.
PanTerra Geoconsultants BV
PanTerra Geoconsultants is an international service company to the Oil and Gas industry, located in Leiderdorp, just 10 minutes cycling from the vibrant center of Leiden. We have a strong team of geologists, geophysicist, reservoir engineers and laboratory analysts who provide a wide range of the subsurface services from carrying out tests on core samples in the laboratory to writing (oil and gas) development plans to major operating companies world-wide.
Working as an Analyst in PanTerra's Core Analysis Department you will perform various types of tests on rock samples taken during oil and gas exploration, to determine properties such as resistivity, capillary pressure, acoustic velocity and wettability, helping our clients to accurately estimate oil and gas reserves in the rocks and predict productivity of wells.The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Technical or Laboratory related higher education (HBO or BSc).
- Interest in analytical methods and technology.
- Capability to work accurately.
- Knowledge of the English language (daily communication is in English).
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel).
- An inquisitive nature, a desire to learn new skills and a good work ethic.
- An ability to communicate well and work flexibly as part of a team.
At PanTerra, you are not just an employee, but a valuable team member. Should you recognize yourself in the description above, please do not hesitate and apply!
Apply directly online by the apply button.
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Panterra Geoconsultants BV