Vacature Lead Engineer / Department head E&I
Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG), headquartered in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands, is a leading engineering and fabrication contractor for large and complex structures to the offshore oil & gas and energy-related industry. HFG distinguishes itself with its capabilities to offer an integrated project approach between engineering, procurement and fabrication whereby delivering high standard quality projects within schedule. Heerema Fabrication Group has four fabrication facilities of which two are situated in the Netherlands (Vlissingen and Zwijndrecht), one in the United Kingdom (Hartlepool). There is also a small fabrication facility in Poland (Opole) . HFG’s engineering company is situated in the Netherlands (Zwijndrecht). HFG is part of Heerema Group and employs over 1,000 people.
Heerema Fabrication Group Engineering Europe BV is looking for a
Lead Engineer / Department head E&I
(1 FTE, to be based at Zwijndrecht ).
Purpose of the job and reporting lines
The purpose of the Job is to manage the unit E&I in order to provide qualitatively and quantitatively adequate support to the HFG-Engineering projects in all locations.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparing project specifications, problem definitions and development of solutions;
- Specifying the electrical design and ensuring the design basis is followed;
- Specifying electrical equipment (power generation, switchgear, transformers, motors, UPS systems, lighting, heat tracing etc.) and ensuring the validity of these specifications;
- Liaising with clients, vendors, other engineering disciplines within HFGE;
- Responsible for managing and developing the Electrical and Instrumentation Department and team members;
The Lead Engineer E&I will report to the Vice President Technology. The unit E&I exists out of approximately 10 employees.
Within HFG-E the following disciplines are specialized:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Structural & Architectural
The Lead Electrical Engineer should feel at home in working in an international environment and has adopted a hands-on approach. He/she should be proactive, have a down to earth mentality and good communication skills. In general, we prefer candidates with passion for their profession and with ambition to contribute to further develop the organization; team players with creative personalities.
We expect our Department Head / Lead E&I Engineer to strengthen our organization by contributing profound technical experience and strong management qualities. His main focuss area will be the Electrical discipline and support the Instrumentation group.
Education and Qualifications
- MSc degree (or BSc with sufficient proven experience)
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas business, preferable offshore related.
- Up to date with the latest developments in Electrical and sufficient knowledge understanding the requirements for Instrumentation.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Experience in managing of self managing teams.
- Adequate management style in order to realize an optimal output of the team.
- Analytical, able to translate strategy into tactical and operational objectives.
- A position in a dynamic and developing organization and all associated challenges and opportunities that comes with that.
- An informal, pragmatic, result driven and challenging work environment.
- A competitive Compensation & Benefit Package salary level is dependent of experience.
Your application guided with your resume can be send by the aplly button.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated .- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG)