Vacature Lead Engineer
Burdock Aerospace (part of the Burdock Group) ensures, within the complex world of Aerospace engineering and state of the art manufacturing, the perfect match between organisations and (technical) specialists at Bachelor and Master Level by offering flexible and permanent solutions. Burdock will take care of (international, 21 offices worldwide) recruitment & selection and temporary additional staffing with regards to (international) projects and contract management on behalf of their clients.
For one of our new clients in The Netherlands (region Tilburg), Burdock is looking for a:
(New Part Manufacturing)
Client is a specialist in the repair, manufacture and coating of aircraft engine parts. By making use of innovative solutions that are cost effective, client manufactures components for gas turbine engines for civil and military aerospace OEM’s.
The Lead Engineer NPI is responsible for development and validation of all new manufactured products. The ideal candidate must be able to translate complex customer requirements into a robust manufacturing process to tight development timelines. The Lead Engineer NPI will champion the identification, selection and implementation of the most advanced manufacturing technology and processes.
- Translate customer design specifications to prototypes and manufacturing readiness;
- Planning and budgeting for investments in machining and support for new products;
- Discuss manufacturability both internally and externally;
- Introduction and thorough documentation (f.e. work instructions) in accordance with internal and external (quality) standards / regulations.
Implementation & Support
- Ensure implementation of new products by providing training and technical support;
- Answering manufacturing and product-/technical issues;
- Optimize existing new part manufacturing processes.
- Change a product- and manufacturing design based on new available data;
- Participate in development teams;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and drive these;
- Provide technical support to customers.
Education, experience and skills:
- Strong project management and process control experience;
- In-depth knowledge of CAD / CAM (Pro-E and Esprit is plus);
- Extensive production techniques (5-axis simultaneous CNC machining, tooling);
- Previous tool building, programming, rapid prototyping a plus;
- Knowledge of exotic Alloys (Titanium, Nickel, Cobalt);
- Ability to lead and train others;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Create and interpret cost-benefit analyses;
- Bachelor level (preferably a degree in Mech. Engineering.) desired but not required;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a metal CNC machining environment.
Critical on results, creative, drive issues to resolution, active mind-set, and analytical, hands-on, flexible, technical leadership in a dynamic environment.
Solliciteer direct online via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Burdock High Tech BV