Vacature Maintenance Manager
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients Juice Services B.V. is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry.
WILD Juice BV, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Do you want to be part of the operations team with the goal to further grow our business, improve our process reliability and upgrade our standards? You can fulfill your ambition in a highly changing and dynamic environment where many investment- and improvement projects are planned for the next years.
As Maintenance Manager you are responsible for the condition and availability of our buildings, processes and utilities, including documentation and budget management. With your vision and analytical skills you will improve the corrective and preventative maintenance processes including optimization of the technical organization (internal versus use of contractors). The shop floor is a natural habitat for you where you will share knowledge, analyze processes and validate improvements. The maintenance coordinator/engineer and in house contractors are reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
The international character of the ADM-organization will give future career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the main duties of this role will include:
- Guarantee the availability of hygienic designed process equipment in a safe environment
- Lead the process of condition based (corrective) maintenance and organize up to date technical documentation
- Liaising with governmental organizations related to permits and regulations
- Timing and budget control of maintenance and technical projects
- Contract management of suppliers and contractors
- Support production to improve efficiency and execute root cause analysis
- Proactive analyze performance and processes, develop improvements and drive implementation and validation
- Provide leadership and manage the performance the maintenance coordinator/engineer
- Support the positive “can do” atmosphere by creative thinking and pragmatic actions
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of maintenance management experience in food industry or pharma
- Track record in root-cause analysis, problem solving and project management. Experience with
- LEAN or TPM is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English. German is a plus
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following skillset:
- Proactive, analytical, pragmatic and result driven
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Enthusiastic team player with ability to participate on cross functional teams and projects
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM