Vacature Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 130,000 people in 63 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business. For more information, visit www.cargill.com. Description
For the location Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for a:
Maintenance Reliability Engineer te Bergen op Zoom
The prime purpose of the Maintenance Reliability Engineer position is to identify the pro-active maintenance requirements for assets to increase plant productivity while reducing total cost. This will be achieved though actions to compile and update the site criticality assessment, evaluate PM/PdM results, review the programme to ensure appropriate deployment of strategies and carry out investigations into failures to eliminate the root cause. In some site contexts the responsibilities and activities may be combined with other positions.
Responsibilities / Principal Activities
The function will have the following key activities while the proportions will depend on the current site maturity in the Reliability Process and investment programme:
Build and maintain the site Criticality Assessment for all assets.
- Taking ownership of and leading / reviewing the Criticality Assessment of all assets, including new installations, to allow appropriate health measures to be defined.
Establish, by FMEA or similar method, appropriate proactive strategies for asset care.
- Facilitating RCM processes to define the correct maintenance strategy for assets to optimise performance.
- Determining the function, capability, functional failure modes, probability of failure, impact/severity and acceptable risk for assets to define maintenance requirements.
- Defining the right maintenance requirements for all assets to eliminate functional failures and their effects.
Review the asset health report and associated red/green actions.
- Having adequate working knowledge of multiple on-condition asset monitoring technologies to be confident in follow up recommendations.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement of Asset Health to optimise plant uptime.
- Developing red/green strategies to bring asset health to world-class levels.
- Coaching site personnel in the reliability work process to ensure continued alignment to the Asset Health Assurance and Proactive models.
Investigate failures for root causes.
- Managing and leading the RCFA process within Maintenance organisation using cross - functional teams to ensure appropriate changes to the PM/ PdM programme or plant modifications are made to improve reliability and reduce avoidable maintenance costs.
- Leading, organising and reporting downtime meetings to ensure equipment capabilities and help to develop a culture focussed on solutions.
- Keeping appropriate records to track programme or equipment changes.
- Training personnel in the processes to ensure continued support for it.
Regularly reviews PM/PdM programme to ensure all failure modes are addressed.
- Coordinating all PdM efforts on site to measure and secure an upward trend of the Asset Health.
- Establishing a systematic PM/PdM review process with support from the Planner to ensure the effectiveness of the existing PM/PdM program: Are we achieving the expected life from are assets? How do we extend life? Are the PMs/PdMs value added, do they address specific failure modes, and are they being conducted at the appropriate frequencies? What is the life cycle cost of the equipment? Is the proactive work is being completed with histories and cost.
- Supporting the work preparation process and Planner to ensure job plans are prepared that effectively explain the correct proactive tasks: Are routes effective? Are acceptance criteria established? Are priorities set?
- In addition responsibilities include:
- - Ensuring that reliability needs are incorporated into design, purchase, installation and commissioning phases for capital projects to allow appropriate proactive strategies for assets and spares to be defined.
- - Establishing cycles of improvement to ensure a sustainable reliability process.
The Maintenance Reliability Engineer reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Knowledge & Hard Skills
- Bachelor or master degree in an engineering discipline (preferably mechanical or electrical)
- Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities.
- Maintenance experience and/or reliability is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of technical English (verbal and written).
Competences & Soft Skills
- Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working with or establishing a team. Ability to be a team leader.
- Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct trainings for Reliability topics.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cargill