Vacature Maintenance/Reliability Engineer (Mechanical)
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing and trading oilseeds, refining edible oils and sugars, producing specialty fats and oleo chemicals, biodiesel and fertilizers, and processing grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam. In addition to the office in Rotterdam, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The Rozenburg plant was started in 2014 and produces vegetable fatty alcohols and derivatives by hydrogenation of methyl esters. The fatty alcohols are used as a raw material for surfactant components mainly used in detergents and household & personal care products.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
We are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on:
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
In this position your goal will be to ensure the optimum reliability, integrity and availability of the mechanical assets in our plant in compliance with asset/maintenance related laws and regulations in a safe and cost-effective way. In this role you will report to the Maintenance Coordinator.
The position is based on our factory in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam).
- Manage setup and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance plans, for all technical disciplines
- Troubleshoot problems and assist in managing maintenance contractors to ensure quick repairs
- Report & analyze plant performance (e.g. downtime/bad actor analysis, maintenance cost analysis and remaining/residual factory lifetime analysis).
- Report and analyze on maintenance, reliability, integrity and availability trends and advise on improvements regarding asset-related topics.
- Ensure all required asset-related certificates from authorities and notified bodies are uptodate. (e.g. pressurized equipment (both “keurplicht” and “zorgplicht”), aboveground storage of dangerous goods, fire extinguishing systems, ATEX equipment, SIL equipment and liquid tight flooring) .
- Initiate assessments to determine (future) gaps about asset-related compliance.
- Manage all asset-related documents and software (e.g. DMS, PED/WBDA Tool, FMECA Tool and CAD).
- Assist in drawing up multi-year maintenance budgets and schedules.
- Select vendors and order and install replacement parts
- Investigate incidents/near misses in case of asset-related hazards.
- Play an active role in Management of Change (MOC) process (act as project manager in case MOC leads to new asset-related projects).
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and guidelines such as ATEX, PED, PGS, NEN/ISO,
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a production environment
- Experience with project planning & reporting
- Able to manage and supervise third parties
- Well-practiced in the English and Dutch language
- VCA-VOL (preference)
- Familiar with IT systems such as MS Office, SAP PM or comparable
- Knowledge of FMECA & RCA (preference)
We offer you:
Wilmar offers a dynamic and international working environment. We appreciate it if our employees take the initiative and offer new ideas in addition to taking responsibility. We grow and continue to grow. Quality, safety, teamwork, innovation, sustainability and reliability are the core values Wilmar stands for.
Wilmar Oleochemicals B.V. offers a good salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Wilmar organisation is growing and regularly needs ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; that's why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success.
If you are interested in this vacancy and in working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Acquisition for this advertisement is not appreciated.
Interesse in de functie van Maintenance/Reliability Engineer (Mechanical) bij Wilmar Oleochemicals regio Rozenburg?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Wilmar Oleochemicals