Vacature Management Accountant
Management Accountant/Corporate Analyst
(Temporary position/maternity cover - 6 months)
For our Global Finance team we are looking for a temporary Management Accountant. We need a skilled and motivated individual with a hands-on mentality and strong communication skills. The Management Accountant directly reports to the Group Financial Controller and works closely with the other group functions and Loders Croklaan Regional (finance) offices (Europe/Asia/USA).
Tasks and responsibilities:
The three major tasks for this position are:
- Working on integration reporting; data-analyses, extracting and preparing data
- Budget processing
- Assisting with corporate tax reporting
- Extract data from SAP Business warehouse (BW)
- Ad hoc reporting to support business development
- Response to various request/ query from region for reporting, accounts creation and etc
- Compilation of annual budget working file from region.
- To support Corporate Analyst for various product management and sustainability tasks
Skills & qualifications:
- MSc level– accountancy, controlling
- Corporate finance experience
- Experienced working with Microsoft Excel (advanced level) & power points
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Hands-on, 'can do' mentality
- Can work accurately, without getting stuck in details
- Knowledge of BI tools e.g. SAP can be an advantage
- Analytical skills - numerically strong
- Reporting hierarchically to Group Financial controller, functionally to Corporate Analyst
- Contact with relevant people of all regions
Interesse in de functie van Management Accountant bij IOI Loders Croklaan regio Wormerveer?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.