Vacature Management Assistant
The Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) is an independent centre of knowledge and expertise in the areas of international and intercultural cooperation.
KIT Development Policy & Practice (DEV) and KIT Biomedical Research are the Royal Tropical Institute’s main departments for international development. We carry out research and provide advisory services and training on Health, Sustainable Economical Development, Gender and Education.
The 21 staff of the Management Support Unit (MSU) support DEV’s and BR’s research staff through secretarial assistance, project administration and management and business development. We are looking for a
- Managing appointments in diaries of Head KIT BR and research coordinators at KIT BR
- Performing and initiating supportive and organizational activities
- Attending to mail, correspondence and filing
- Managing relevant documents and databases for the department
- Performing reception and telephone duties
- Working in cooperation with and if necessary replacing the other secretary at BR
- Replacing the administrator who deals with expedition and purchasing of laboratory materials
- Assist with maintaining of website and other communication related activities
You will be working at KIT Biomedical Research, Meibergdreef 39 in Amsterdam.
- Sound secretarial training
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Writing skills in both languages
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to plan, organize and co-ordinate in a sometimes hectic environment
- A flexible and customer oriented attitude
- Communicative in relation to others
The salary based on age, qualifications and experience is between € 2.068,- and € 2.807,- gross per month for a 38-hour working week. In addition, there is an 8% holiday allowance and admission to the KIT pension fund (Abp).
Information about this position may be obtained from L.J. van den Berghe, Head Management Support Unit, 020-5688532/5665437 or Prof. dr. P. Klatser, 020-5665440. General information about KIT and its departments can be found on: www.kit.nl
Written applications specifying abilities and interest for this position including a curriculum vitae with references should be submitted – till December 2, 2012 - to KIT, Personnel, Organization & Information
Acquisition based on this announcement is not appreciated
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen