Vacature Manager Customer Service
We are looking for a FTE for the function of
Manager Customer Service
The role holder manages a dedicated Customer Service Representative Team, ensuring effective communication between Moustier, Sas van Gent, Beaumetz-Les Loges and the other interfacing departments within the BU Fertilizer The manager customer service is located in Sas van Gent.
Manage the Order to Cash process for all deliveries to customers in the defined area (country or location). He/she will assure that the agreed internal and external customer service levels and KPI targets are delivered. The position reports to the Business Manager Rosier Group.
- Act as a cross functional team member to ensure that internal and external customer needs are identified and met.
- Ensure and monitor that team follows the relevant Borealis procedures and processes (e.g. credit notes and approvals, prices and surcharges, complaints,...) and handle/answer any question related to these
- Set targets for CSR to gain further improvements towards the customer and also internally.
- Analyse and balance workload of the team to ensure no overload of individuals – taking market situation into account
- Hold performance reviews of the Team Members, develop and coach team members by defining strengths and weaknesses of each individual and propose development actions
- Recruit new CSRs for his/her team
- Participate in cross-functional projects and Supply Chain projects to improve performance, OTC process, procedures and tools (approximately 20% of working time).
- Approve and balance absence days/holiday plans to ensure uninterrupted customer service in line with the CSC Service Principles
- Plan and lead team meetings on a regular basis to cascade information and implement actions
- Analyse the customer service satisfaction level of the team and initiate corrective actions where relevant.
- Responsible to meet KPI targets of the CSC, analyse data of own team and implement corrective actions
- Act as competent contact person and problem solver for internal/external customers.
Analyze customer feedback from surveys and complaint rates. Propose and implement preventive and corrective actions. Customer visits with Sales Managers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience of a Manager Customer Service:
- Minimum business/commercial degree and / or relevant business or supply chain experience.
- Fluent written and verbal command of English, French & Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, notably SAP and standard office software.
- Relevant business and Customer Service/Supply Chain experience for >3 years.
- Good knowledge of relevant company Policies and Procedures.
- Good understanding of the order management process and concepts, commercial and Logistics.
- People management and project management skills
- Coaching and communication skills
- Sets direction, engages, inspires people and applies consequences when necessary
- Interpersonal & intercultural understanding
- Conceptual & analytical thinking
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Active communicator
- Commercial and cultural awareness
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and openness for changes
Interesse in de functie van Manager Customer Service bij Rosier Nederland in Sas van Gent?
Reageer voor 16 september a.s. met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Rosier Nederland BV