Vacature Manager Finance & Control
Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG) specializes in the engineering and fabrication of large and complex structures for the offshore oil & gas and energy-related industries. HFG offers a comprehensive range of services, including initial conception, front-end engineering, detailed fabrication design, procurement, construction and commissioning. With three large fabrication facilities situated around the North Sea, a workshop facility in Poland and a multi-disciplined engineering company in the Netherlands, HFG has facilities to design and build large constructions in controlled conditions.
We would like to get in touch with a
Head of Finance & Reporting
(Fulltime, based in Zwijndrecht)
In this role you are the sparring partner of the board and yard directors. You develop the department strategy further and drive improvements. You and your finance and reporting team ensure an effective and efficient financial organisation and adequate internal and external reporting. I this role you are also responsible for tax and treasury. The head of Finance and Reporting reports directly to the CFO.
- Bachelor or master Degree (Finance, BA, or RC/RA);
- Corporate experience in a leading financial position with international a scope;
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Experience with ERP software and reporting software systems.
- Strong conceptual thinker with vision, high analytical skills who is persistent in achieving challenging objectives;
- Creative entrepreneur, self-starter, recognizes opportunities and takes pro-actively action in order to realize utilization;
- Balanced manager with hands-on mentality that empowers his/her team to achieve goals and to realise improvements;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40% of the time) to our yards in Vlissingen, Poland and the UK.
The responsibilities of the Head of Finance & Reporting include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the development and implementation of the financial strategy and plans;
- Leading het Department Finance & reporting with approximately 13 fte;
- Responsible for consolidated financial reports to the Board;
- With the support of your team, you will drive the Annual Report and Annual Review process, maintaining accounting policies, providing technical accounting advice to the wider finance community and overseeing aspects of the consolidation process;
- Responsible for ensuring an effective financial administration;
- Responsible for ensuring that statutory and other external reporting requirements are met and that the Group complies with generally accepted accounting; standards and practices;
- Providing detailed analysis of monthly spend for budget holders;
- Responsible for corporate balance sheets reconciliations;
- Ensure a transparent treasury strategy;
- Liaise with auditors and tax accountant to ensure a clean audit rep;
- Professionalization of the department Finance & Reporting.
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG)