Vacature Manager Quality Assurance
Varex Imaging Corporation is a leading independent supplier of medical X-ray tubes and image processing solutions. We are looking for a:
Manager Quality Assurance
In this role, you will support two sites: location Willich (Germany) and location Dinxperlo (Netherlands). Your place of employment will be Dinxperlo Netherlands. You will report in a matrix organization to the Manager Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Varex Netherlands and the Site Leader in Willich.
To give direction and support in the quality management of the products with close coordination with the other departments & management and to safeguard the safety and health quality of all employees within the Willich site and support in the quality management of the products as well as ensuring the occupational safety and health with close coordination with other departments in the Dinxperlo facility.
- Direct implementation and maintenance of the observance and practice of ISO9001 and ISO13485 quality system within Willich facility; acts as Quality Management Representative for Willich site
- Close communication with local and international vendors regarding technical matters related to product quality
- Implement, train, coordinate and support all staff members working for quality to consistently monitor the following:
- Incoming and outgoing approvals of both raw materials and finished goods
- Auditing (internal and external)
- Inspection of returned goods
- Reported and recorded non-conformances
Performs 8D and investigate root causes of defects
- Close monitoring and performs continuous improvement of quality process through:
- Monthly random sampling and reporting discrepancies
- Inventory and reporting of quality issues
- Recommends and initiates improvement proposals
- Follow-up reported quality issues and discrepancies as well as improvement proposals
Prepare report concerning quality to and for the Site Leader and the Manager Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs, customers and suppliers Checks shop floor for needed improvement Develop and implement occupational safety standards and policies for and within Willich premises Ensure the compliances with the Radiation Safety Officer for the Willich site
- Ensure that quality system is implemented and that the company maintain to satisfy the requirements of the latest ISO9001 and ISO 13485 standards and other supplemental requirements
- Must know and familiar with the local legal requirements of occupational safety and health as well as of environmental safety and health
- First aid compliance for the Willich site
- Fire protection compliance for the Willich site
- Is responsible for all activities needed in maintaining and implementing quality system
- Is responsible for/to: stopping or delaying processes that are currently running that are not in accordance with valid quality standards and requirements
- Is responsible for/to: stopping or delaying processes that are currently running but not in accordance with valid occupational safety and health standards
- Direct communication with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues
- Bachelor degree of any Engineering Course, preferably Electrical / Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years related work experience in an ISO9001 environment
- Detailed knowledge of ISO13485 is preferable
- Has solid quality control and quality assurance process and management experience
- Computer literate: MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good command of German, English and Dutch language both for oral and written communication
- Skilled and knowledgeable in QC tools and techniques (s.a. track record of handling CAPA’s and NCR’s, DMAIC, PQM and scrum)
- Auditing skills in accordance with international quality standards
- Very quality oriented
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Strong personality with high sense of responsibility
- Has very sturdy leadership and decision-making skill
- Willing to travel from time to time
Varex Imaging offers:
- Competitive salary
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- An inspiring and dynamic work climate
- CLA Metalectro
- PME pension plan
We know that when you’re working with great people, innovating freely and with conviction, you can make a tremendous impact and help deliver the most advanced technology and solutions in the industry.
Varex Imaging Corporation is a leading independent supplier of medical X-ray tubes and image processing solutions. From medical imaging, to cargo screening and border security, our components are used by X-ray imaging system manufacturers around the globe to detect, diagnose, and protect. Our products are designed to harness the power of X-ray energy to pioneer advances in many applications. We offer a wide range of products including X-ray tubes, flat panel digital detectors, high-voltage connectors, X-ray collimators, ionization chambers, mammography paddles, solid state automatic exposure control systems, and buckies for digital imaging. Our goal is to help our customers become world-class system suppliers by strengthening their competitiveness, and enabling them to bring products to market faster. Our rich history spans 65+ years of dedication to the imaging industry, but our everyday work is devoted to our partners’ success.
Interesse in de functie van Manager Quality Assurance bij Varex Imaging Nederland BV regio Dinxperlo?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.