Vacature Manager Sales and Marketing
Manager Sales and Marketing, M/F, Lima, Peru
Multi-farm, cut flower production enterprise
Since its foundation over 20 years ago, our client became a leading producer in and exporter of fresh cut flowers from Peru. The company counts with more than 90 Has. of cultivated production land spread over various production sites, located in a variety of micro climate zones. The company employs aprox. 400 employees.
Our client distinguishes itself through its individuality and exclusivity, offering over 25 different flower species in more than 60 varieties at a consistent top quality level. The products are exported to the upper-end markets in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America, comprising not only wholesalers, but also to multiples and other customers in these competitive markets.
Besides ambition and enthusiasm, our client is known for its continuous focus on research, product development and technological innovation. Its management focus on the individual development of each of the company’s collaborators, as well as a constant care for the environment, is a clear reflection of the companies’ philosophy. In line therewith, the company is BAC, Veriflora, Fair Labor Practices and Community Benefits certified.
- You will report to the CEO, who will personally train and introduce you to clients and markets.
- You will be responsible for all commercial activities of the company with emphasis on the realization of the sales responsibilities, thereby also covering marketing, including PR and promotion.
- You will lead a team of 4 experienced sales people.
- You are expected to stimulate relations with and sales to the existing customers.
- You will develop a commercial policy based on the growth strategy of the company, which includes sales targets, pricing, new markets and new business. You will be able to convince the CEO and the Board of Directors of the validity of your plans.
- You will stimulate and train your sales-team in order to realize, together with them, the ambitious goals of the company.
- You will personally concentrate on key accounts and on the acquisition of and negotiations with new customers world-wide. Your income will partially be dependent on the results realized.
- From your sales & marketing responsibilities you will be closely liaise and co-operate with the production management
- You will be budget responsible.
- A proven positive track record of min. four years in international sales, preferably in the horticultural sector
- Knowledge of the world-wide market in cut flowers
- Good knowledge of the Spanish and English language
- Good understanding of customer requirements and the ability to translate these demands into services to be provided by the company and their required levels
Our candidate is somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd employment phase of his/her commercial/sales career. He/she is willing to be trained and coached to become the full fledged Sales & Marketing manager our client needs.
To meet the requirements of the position and reach its goals, our ideal candidate is result driven and energetic with a strong commercial, pro-active and creative mindset and a willingness to learn. He/she has a positive and charismatic personality and a high level of initiative.
Good motivation capabilities, flexibility and a representative appearance, are the further characteristics of the candidate we have in mind.
The preferred starting date of the new candidate is in the course of the coming months.
Solliciteer direct via de sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Lutgo Global