Vacature Manager Supply Chain Data Governance
Manager Supply Chain Data Governance
The Manager Supply Chain Data Governance is responsible for the establishment and management of Cimpress’ Supply Chain Master Data Governance program.
This program ensures integrity and consistent quality of supply chain data across multiple systems, maintains alignment with our overarching MCP strategy and ensures data can be leveraged as a trusted asset across all business functions.
This position is responsible for improving the SC data practices across all regions/functions to achieve a level of quality that ensures the trustworthiness of enterprise supply chain data. This position will work extensively with leaders, business unit representatives, and all levels of MSW and technical operations staff and management to set Cimpress’ SC master data governance strategy.
Your role will involve:
Developing and executing Cimpress’ Supply Chain Data Governance Program.
- Informing and educating leadership on data governance issues and opportunities and actively promoting the impact that poor data quality has on integrated business processes.
- Defining and communicating SC Master Data Governance strategy to ensure a common business vocabulary, consistent information and ability to leverage data cross-functionally across the enterprise
- Establish SC Master Data quality metrics and targets.
- Facilitate the creation and ownership of SC Data Governance processes according to best practices.
- Proactively maintain working relationships with all levels of business and collaborate to ensure integration of the master data management activities (regionally and globally) through alignment of processes.
- Supporting the various data management teams in developing their independent program’s regarding supply chain data quality goals, master data policies, change management and reporting structures if and where needed
- Providing leadership and strategic thinking for improving SC Master Data deployment processes, tools, documentation and skill-sets within Cimpress.
- Reviewing data quality performance reports with stakeholders and understand data quality issues to develop, analyze and maintain metrics for measuring adherence and improvement and for creating action plans for resolution.
- Accountable to collaborate with Global Products and Project Management teams related to complex data impacting projects to ensure data quality maintenance and accurate deployment of data.
- Creating and maintainin an environment that continually strives to improve data management processes.
- Capability to deliver sustainable process results to the organization through ability to influence key stakeholders and process owners.
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple complex priorities and projects on-time and on-target.
In return you will bring:
6-10 years of enterprise data governance and management experience.
- Strong commitment to maintaining high standards of data integrity and data quality.
- Proven people management or project management skill.
- Strategic mindset and influencing skills are critical keys in delivering value to the organization in this role.
Solliciteer direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress