The Manufacturing Analyst is part of the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Analytics team (5 in total) which is a sub department of the Production Systems & Analytics department. You will provide analytical management support on all manufacturing related aspects, such as production, logistics & supply chain topics. The main internal customers of the Manufacturing Analyst and the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Analytics team will be the Management team and middle management.
The Manufacturing Analyst will report to the Manager Production Systems & Analytics.
Your role will involve:
- Identify improvement potential based on thorough analysis of process data.
- KPI design from shopfloor to senior management level, introduction and implementation, maintenance & continuous improvement (including dashboards and team boards)
- Provide analytical support for capacity planning, utilization tracking, bottleneck identification & removal and holiday peak (seasonality) management
- Manufacturing issue and data analysis, interpretation and support solution development and analytical support on ad hoc basis and structural management support in close cooperation with the Venlo management team
- Act as an “internal consultant” for the Venlo organization in general and the Management Team in particular and lead improvement projects for the Venlo site
In return, you will bring:
Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or Science and 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (manufacturing analytics, industrial engineering, operational consulting, etc.) within a WCM/LEAN environment is a plus
- Good business sense and good communication skills; translate business requirements to workable solutions and work with people across hierarchy levels from shopfloor to senior management
- Proficiency in SQL, handling Big Data; experience with SSRS, Tableau and/or Qlikview is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, the ability to independently develop tools and communications in these applications
- Project management and consultancy skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills