About EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers)
EAGE’s main activities consist of the organisation of conferences, workshops, exhibitions and courses worldwide. We also publish the monthly magazine First Break for our members, scientific journals as well as many other scientific books that are available in our (online) Bookshop. We are an international organization with 18,000 members all over the world. The majority of our members work in the oil, gas and mining industry. EAGE’s main goal is to share knowledge, promote innovation and technical progress, and to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields. We have over 90 employees worldwide, with offices in The Netherlands (Europe office), Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
For our Europe Office in Houten (Utrecht, the Netherlands) we are currently looking for a:
As Marketeer you are a member of the Marketing and Communication Team.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
The Marketeer investigates opportunities in the market and checks the feasibility for new development for EAGE on products and/or services, this in alignment with other departments in particular Corporate Relations, Membership & Cooperation and Content R&D.
- Develop and manage EAGE’s product portfolio.
- Develop strategic marketing plans around the messaging and marketing of (new) products and services.
- Monitor and track relevant developments in the field of marketing.
- Analyze and investigate price, demand and competition.
- Follow current marketing trends and investigate opportunities.
- Investigate the viability and feasibility of a product/service and sets criteria.
- Work together with stakeholders.
What qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor degree with focus on marketing.
- Proven track record of driving a strong return on investment and ability to develop robust marketing plans.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, plus strong strategic planning and creative problem-solving abilities.
- A good understanding of ecommerce performance metrics and basic web analytics.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
For this position we are looking for a proactive team player with good marketing skills, who is accurate and has a hands-on mentality.
- A competitive salary;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Personal training budget.
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Sandra Voskuilen at 088-9955055 (working days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!