ECCO Leather BV is a subsidiary of ECCO Sko, Denmark, one of the largest shoe brands (20,000 employees, 20 million pairs of shoes / year production). ECCO Leather BV produces leather for ECCO shoes, but also and increasingly for high end external customers (Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang etc.). This is done in four factories, o.w. three in Asia. Head office is located in the Netherlands, Dongen, where the Product Development and Design Center are also established.
To facilitate expanding sales while giving more structure to the marketing strategy of ECCO Leather BV we are looking for a
Dongen, the Netherlands
Profile of the position Marketing Coordinator:
The scope of your function is to make things work, to put ideas and concepts into practice, to ensure that the marketing plans indeed will materialize.
You have close contacts with colleagues from various departments, both inside and outside ECCO Leather and are able to create a sound basis for the various marketing initiatives.
Main Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Execute and evaluate marketing activities, put plans into action and evaluate effectiveness afterwards;
- Support project manager with setting up planning for marketing activities;
- Conceptualize and work out marketing package for sales visits to existing customer and new leads;
- Create impact of social media on brand management;
- Make sure that the marketing strategy and knowledge dissemination about products, services, and goals keeps consistent across the organization;
- Identify and use communication channels for new products and services;
- Execute projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget.
Requirements of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Bachelor degree;
- Experience in project management in an innovative production environment;
- Able to manage different stakeholders;
- Drive to really make things happen, able to go for results while having a very cooperative attitude;
- Commercial drive, being led by the customer’s need;
- Excellent communication skill;
- Fluent in English both spoken and written;
- Affinity with technology and fashion;
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
Interesse in de functie van Marketing Coordinator bij Ecco Leather B.V. in Dongen?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.