Vacature Master Data Specialist
Inmarsat plc. is a FTE 250 company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. We operate in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide. The next few years will see the exciting realisation of business opportunities on Inmarsat’s existing fleet of 10 satellites, including the $1.2 billion launch of our next generation satellites and services, Global Xpress (GX).
Inmarsat is the industry leader and pioneer of mobile satellite communications, and we offer an unrivalled portfolio of global satcom solutions and value-added services to keep people connected at all times – whether travelling on land, at sea or in the air.
Our customers are found in many different sectors – but they are typically businesses and organisations that need to communicate where terrestrial telecom networks are unreliable or simply cannot reach.
We are an enterprising and multicultural company. More than 55 nationalities are represented in our workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of our business. We look for high-calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude. We want people who thrive in a diverse and challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company’s ongoing success.
INMARSAT is the leading provider of maritime communication solutions worldwide. Inmarsat Maritime is a business unit in Inmarsat Solutions, and we provide cost effective solutions for broadband, telephony and TV.
In the maritime division of our office in The Netherlands (Rotterdam, Flight Park) we currently have a vacancy for the position of
Master Data Specialist
Primary role purpose:
Inmarsat is experiencing an increased activity level. To support further growth, we are looking for a detail-orientated, self-started, and analytical Master Data Specialist to join our Planning & Control team. You will be responsible for the data integrity that resides in SAP as it relates to Materials and Price Master. Success in this position requires working cross-functionally with the Supply Chain Team, Sales and Finance Team.
- Support and maintain all files for Materials Master Data; create and maintain Material part numbers, prices and reference tables;
- Accurately input/update and delete pertinent master information at the request of all materials;
- Accurately input/update and delete pertinent data information at the request of all internal partners;
- Add new materials to the materials tables; delete discontinued SKUs from each individual table; modify percentages for each SKU based on the requests; update tables utilizing this function; modify and update SKUs to revised materials; add new lines with Inmarsat SKUs;
- Take lead and make sure functionality extended to other regions follow the set and agreed level of master data control;
- Review error handler and pricing error tables at a minimum of once a week; correct all errors that are able to be fixed and provide any pertinent and necessary information/documentation to the appropriate person;
- Research wrong outputs related to wrong data/input and identify the root cause of the faulty information; propose solutions to avoid future issues.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree within logistics field or similar;
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education;
- Minimum of 5 years Logistics experience related, preferably within Master Data.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of SAP ERP;
- Strong skill set in Excel;
- Knowledge to LEAN mentality.
Solliciteer direct met een Engelse CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Inmarsat Solutions BV