Vacature Master Scheduler
Inmarsat plc. is a FTE 250 company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. We operate in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide. The next few years will see the exciting realisation of business opportunities on Inmarsat’s existing fleet of 10 satellites, including the $1.2 billion launch of our next generation satellites and services, Global Xpress (GX).
Inmarsat is the industry leader and pioneer of mobile satellite communications, and we offer an unrivalled portfolio of global satcom solutions and value-added services to keep people connected at all times – whether travelling on land, at sea or in the air.
Our customers are found in many different sectors – but they are typically businesses and organisations that need to communicate where terrestrial telecom networks are unreliable or simply cannot reach.
We are an enterprising and multicultural company. More than 55 nationalities are represented in our workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of our business. We look for high-calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude. We want people who thrive in a diverse and challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company’s ongoing success.
INMARSAT is the leading provider of maritime communication solutions worldwide. Inmarsat Maritime is a business unit in Inmarsat Solutions, and we provide cost effective solutions for broadband, telephony and TV.
In the maritime division of our office in The Netherlands (Rotterdam, Flight Park) we currently have a vacancy for the position of
Primary role purpose:
Inmarsat is experiencing an increased activity level. To support more growth we need a Master Scheduler. You will be a key person and function in further development and maintenance of key performance indicators to keep Supply Chain activities at the highest performance level at any time.
- Responsible for retrieving information from multiple business units such as product marketing, finance, sales, operations, planner, purchasers and engineering to obtain the best strategy to support meeting the company’s quarterly revenue;
- Load and Capacity planning. Gather performance data and assesses whether or not departments are performing according to production schedules;
- Develop key planning initiatives to support the ongoing transformation and continuous improvement of systems and processes through the Planning and Control organization along with other projects as directed by management;
- Assist in establishing planning strategies and policy to maintain MPS and MRP and drive efficiency improvements to support the growth of the business;
- Forecast and Inventory Management:
- Facilitate and analyze monthly inventory review, including excess and obsolescence analysis, with Finance. Coordinate inventory concerns with organization and support monthly inventory review with executive management;
- Support monthly forecast meeting and effectively communicate with Management, Sales, Finance and Operations on the overall forecast constraints;
- Facilitate and drive collaboration with Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Engineering, Service Operations team members to compile forecast data (3 Months and 12 month rolling and supporting long-term forecasts with Procurement team);
- Establish metrics to monitor master scheduling performance and forecasting models;Provide oversight for creation and tracking of SAP reports across all product lines;
- Coordinate New product introduction/Product change activity with functional groups.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 5-7 + years of experience in supply chain and manufacturing;
- Experience in creating global forecasts in a medium/high volume, high mix manufacturing environment;
- Thorough knowledge of and experience working with Kanban systems and other Lean manufacturing principles is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple objectives, plants and priorities concurrently.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of SAP ERP;
- Strong skill set in Excel;
- Knowledge to LEAN mentality.
Solliciteer direct met een Engelse CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Inmarsat Solutions BV