For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Maximo Business Analyst
Wormer, The Netherlands
An opportunity has arisen for a Maximo Business Analyst at the IT department of ADM Europe. In this role you are responsible for the implementation, training, and support of Maximo (Asset Management software) for Purchasing, Inventory and Maintenance Management. You will be a team member of the plant applications team in Wormer, the Netherlands and you will visit several locations within Europe, Asia and Africa.
Reporting to the Manager JDE Solutions, the main duties of this role will include:
- Preparing and analyzing current business processes, review those processes for efficiency and control
- and incorporate them into Maximo.
- Implementing Maximo and related systems on the area of purchasing, inventory and maintenancemanagement.
- Initiating and facilitating the adoption of new functionality and procedures for projects in thedepartment.
- Coordinating several projects and improvements as a project manager.
- Preparing business requirements conduct business analysis and write functional specifications.
- Providing support and advance level training to users of the new application.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- must have minimally a technical or IT Bachelor’s degree.
- has experience working in the food or pharmaceutical industry and has affinity with working in atechnical or purchasing environment.
- has experience with and knowledge of implementing and improvement of Maximo software;
- is pro-active, able to identify and solve problems;
- analytical and energetic;
- possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- can speak and write fluently in English and another European Language preferably German;
- is capable and willing to travel.
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.