Vacature Maximo Support Analyst III
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Maximo Support Analyst III
Wormer, The Netherlands
- As the Maximo Support Analyst you will be primarily responsible for the support of Maximo users and troubleshooting issues to closure in a challenging customized environment:
- You will provide 2nd line Support to the Customers all around Europe, Asia and Africa by analysing and handling application issues. You will also provide assistance and guidance to the other Support Analysts.
- You will be required to understand, explain, and assist with the creation and implementation of internal policy as it pertains to the group and user/customer base. You should be able to assist other specialists with policy implementation and questions.
- You will train the Users on the use of Maximo to maximize their efficiency with the application.
- You will utilize established relationships with Customers and IT teams to ensure that support and analysis satisfaction remains a high level for the entire group.
- You will take responsibility for troubleshooting of complex and recurring problems and for effective utilization of available resources from the business and other IT teams to resolve the application problems within agreed SLA time-lines and to complete cross group projects.
- You will assist other team members with testing system enhancements based on System Development Life Cycle.
- The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree with Business application or IT background.
- Skills set: orientation on details, ability to work in a busy and demanding environment, self-organization, analytical approach to issue and resolutions, excellent troubleshooting;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows desktop and MS Office products.
- Advances knowledge of Maximo application from the technical and functional perspective, 5+ years of experience preferable on the IT side.
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM Europoort