Vacature Mechanical Engineer
Punch Powertrain, located in Sint-Truiden (HQ), Eindhoven and with a second production facility in Nanjing (China) offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, Punch Powertrain is expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers.
We are currently looking for (m/f):
Mechanical Engineers Eindhoven
Does a unique career in automotive engineering sound appealing? Do you have a passion for excellence? Is it your dream to design and improve mechanical components?
- You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- You take part in the design, verification and validation of mechanical transmission components.
- You are responsible for validation through the development and supervision of testing methods, monitoring and the use of FMEA.
- You initiate and develop new concepts to improve transmissions.
- You provide technical support to the assembly department.
- You work in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment).
- Proven knowledge and experience in the development of transmission components such as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings is a plus.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
For more information, please contact Bart Depraetere (0032 471653600).- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Punch Powertrain