Vacature Medewerker Mediumbereiding
About EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers)
EAGE’s main activities consist of the organisation of conferences, workshops, exhibitions and courses worldwide. We also publish the monthly magazine First Break for our members, scientific journals as well as many other scientific books that are available in our (online) Bookshop. We are an international organization with 18,000 members all over the world. The majority of our members work in the oil, gas and mining industry. EAGE’s main goal is to share knowledge, promote innovation and technical progress, and to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields. We have over 90 employees worldwide, with offices in The Netherlands (Europe office), Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
For our Europe Office in Houten (Utrecht, the Netherlands) we are currently looking for a:
Are you the enthusiastic and operational Communication Specialist who likes to work within a young and dynamic work environment and you recognize yourself in the following description:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the online and print communications of events;
- Drafting, proofing and editing communication materials;
- Creating and following the communication/production planning and budget;
- Writing articles for online, print and social media;
Qualifications Communication Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Communications;
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent command of English (written as well as spoken);
- Relevant work experience in a communication role.
- Intercultural communication;
- Experience with communication via social media platforms;
- Experience with coordination of print productions;
- Experience with web content management systems;
- Time management, organizational and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook, additional knowledge of computer applications, such as Photoshop helpful;
- Customer-oriented as well as result-oriented.
For this position we are looking for a proactive team player with good organizational skills, who is accurate and creative and has a hands-on mentality.
- A competitive salary;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Personal training budget.
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter to email@example.com.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Sandra Voskuilen at 088-9955055 (working days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Please check out our website for other vacancies.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van EAGE