Our mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted, innovative products, services, and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, automation products, and global logistics support. We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. With Advantech, there is no limit to the applications and innovations our products make possible. (Corporate Website: www.advantech.eu).
Due to our fast growing organization we are now recruiting a new colleague in our Breda office:
Online Sales Specialist iServices (m/f)
40 hours per week
As a new member of our eSales team you are responsible to develop the direct sales among our small scale customers or potential key accounts in a B2B sales environment for the European region. The focus, while managing existing accounts, will be creating and following business at potential key accounts and to be the gateway to the Key Account Team, Technical staff, and Channel Partners. You offer excellent customer service and support as a first point of contact.
- Identifying of new business opportunities to maintain sales levels in accounts and develop new projects and accounts.
- Qualifying prospects to maximize business and profits by phone, email and online chat.
- Manage direct general accounts: Grow sales turn-over, develop long-term relationship
- Preparing price quotes and negotiating of terms of sales according to Advantech pricing policies.
- Providing information on products and services and introduction of new technologies.
- Preparing and monitoring annual sales forecasts to facilitate achievement of sales goals.
- An outgoing personality with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Commercial, business or technical oriented college degree or equivalent education
- 1 – 4 years of experience in inside sales, call center or customer service preferably in the computer technology industry
- Excellent German and English, other European languages are a plus
- Experience in new business identification and qualification in B2B environment
- Basic computer hardware understanding
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and CRM software, ideally SIEBEL
- An independent and challenging position in an international company
- A market conform package, depending on experience and education, including KPI bonus
- Excellent employment conditions and benefits
- Informal and dynamic work environment
- Personal development
How to apply for this career opportunity?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
For questions and more information about the Online Sales Specialist iServices vacancy, please contact Femke Bijnen (HR & Recruitment Specialist) on phone number +31 (0)40 267 70 06.