Vacature Payroll expert
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a Payroll expert to join our growing HR team to a total of 5 members. You will support the production facility of SodaStreams Netherlands Logistics Center (NLC). NLC tripled in size in the past three years, with currently +/- 460 employees. And we continue to grow!
As a Payroll expert, you will be supporting the growth of NLC by correct handling of the monthly payroll process and all connected activities. You will be the first contact person in the HR department for to the temporary agencies. As a Payroll expert will be supporting on all types of reporting and system implementation.
The Payroll expert
- Is responsible for processing all payroll mutations regarding employees and their salary. Handles all versatile and complex components of the payroll, including Dutch and Belgium payroll with split salaries.
- Ensures payroll is processed accurately and on time and is in charge of resolving all payroll-connected issues.
- Redesigns and defines the payroll process in collaboration with critical stakeholders in compliance with internal guidelines and in line with local government regulations.
- Acts as a contact for temp agencies and coordinates the process of turning temporary workers to SodaStream workers and ensures correct processing of invoices.
- Is responsible for accurate reporting to HQ regarding the employee database.
- Takes the lead in executing the local implementation of a new time registration system for NLC. This includes the connection to the payroll system and access to the building and it’s after care.
- Delivers reporting to internal/external stakeholders on employee information.
- Is involved in the global implementation of the HRIS (HR Information System).
- Carries out general administrative work in the human resource department. Answers payroll related questions of employees.
- Hbo level is required, preferably in the field of human resources.
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in a similar international production environment is required.
- Sound knowledge of payroll accounting and the supervision of time management is required.
- Good knowledge of labor law is required.
- Experience with SDWorx is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavoured sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
To strengthen our team in the Netherlands, we are looking for people who can move mountains. We are looking for excellent and ambitious people who fits to our own special DNA. People who enjoy doing business and who can leave a mark of excellence on their role and take an active part in the revolution to a better world.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Interested? You can apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Interesse in de functie van Payroll expert bij Sodastream International BV regio Rijen?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Sodastream International BV