Vacature Plant Controller
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry.
For Wild Juice, on the location in Amsterdam, we ar currently reruiting for an:
ADM WILD Flavors, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Plant Controller position at Wild Juice BV is a role requiring a qualified and experienced controller with strong interpersonal skills. The position requires profound knowledge of planning, reporting, costing and analysis standards, process orientation and a holistic business understanding across all function. The successful candidate will be critical in the forecast and budgeting process and will help business partner with management to help define strategy for cost management and margin growth. The Plant Controller for Wild Juice BV will have a personal focus on providing world class service and implement state of the art controlling tools and processes. Colleagues located at ADM’s international locations are encouraged to apply. Reports To: Controller ADM Specialty Ingredients (Europe) BV AND Wild Juice BV
- The Plant controlling position will be directly involved in the controlling, planning, management reporting and pricing processes for the Wild Juice BV business.
- Support the Business Unit Management with their on-site strategies and other group strategies relevant to the business.
- Management reporting on monthly KPI’s, Sales, Margin analysis, capex and expense reporting and cost center overview and analysis.
- Support the pricing process for both Sales and COS. Support the business with recommending selling price and also maintain the standard cost of goods sold under the SAP process.
- Valuable input for the month end reporting process, stock valuation and margin/cost analysis.
- Master data administration or initiate master data changes.
- Maintain integrity of SAP CO system and its sub systems ensuring if remains operational and accurate.
- Responsible for coordinating the Budget and Forecasts for the Wild Juice BV business. Making sure these are aligned with the group needs.
- Focus on continuous improvement and take corrective actions where appropriate.
- Ensure completeness and compliance of SOX requirements
- Lead or assist with special projects as needed
- Some travel will be necessary
- +/- 5 years of experience in an industrial enterprise
- Profound knowledge of controlling tools and processes
- In depth understanding of the business processes
- Profound US GAAP knowledge
- Accounting/Finance degree, or business related degree
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple, changing and competing priorities
- System knowledge in SAP required, HFM preferable
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues as well as accounting and commercial management
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ability to optimize business processes
- Successful candidate will be a dependable individual with a good attitude, integrity and values
- Ability to be a team player and participate on cross functional teams and projects
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today, you can apply by ''solliciteer direct''.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Wild Flavors