Vacature Pricing & Laytime Analyst
For Olam Europe BV in Rotterdam we are looking for a Pricing & Laytime Analyst Global Soybean Book
What are you going to do?
In this role you will work closely together with our customers to fulfill their futures pricing requests. The pricing requests are either transferred with instructions to the clearing house or directly entered and executed on the trading flatform connected to CBOT. The customers are located in different time zones and in this role, you will be part of the execution team to ensure our global coverage for the European time zone.
The laytime calculation for the chartered bulk carriers in load and discharge ports are an important part of our business. The laytime calculation between the shipper/receiver and freight department will determine the demurrage or dispatch to be settled. You will be responsible to analyze, calculate and settle the amounts to be paid and received.
Learn the basics of financial commodity trade which include:
- Understanding the dynamic of the Chicago board of trade
- Get a broad understanding of the global industry players
- An introduction to standard contract forms
Responsibilities after 1-6 months of training:
- Calculating final contract prices
- Rolling of contracts between future months
- Futures month expiry
- Direct pricing with customers
- Laytime calculations
- Maintain pricing administration
Additional Responsibilities after 12 months of training:
- Coordinator of the hedge account.
- Identify price/futures risk.
- Improvement on laytime clauses in commodity contracts.
We are looking for someone who is / has:
- Motivated, flexible and eager to learn
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experienced in Agri Commodity industry (advantage)
- Fluent in English
- Able to work with different cultures
- A strong personality with good attention to details
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Skilled in Excel
- An understanding of Vessel Laytime (advantage)
What do we bring to the table?
At Olam, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization within the commodity trading industry of grains and oilseeds. We value talent and provide a platform to develop and broaden your personal and professional horizon using teamwork, leadership and personalized training as the main cornerstones. With Olam’s global footprint we offer you an environment to work with many different nationalities and cultures under the roof of one of the world’s leading companies in today’s Agri-commodity business.
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
Interesse in de functie van Pricing & Laytime Analyst bij Olam Europe regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.