Vacature Proces & Development Engineer
Vistaprint, N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) empowers 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world
Proces & Development Engineer
In order to reduce time to market Vistaprint launches products and processes before the full feasibility & capability has been demonstrated. Therefore the decision has been made to open this position. The platform engineer needs to understand, support and know how to handle this. This position will be an extension of the MTech engineering/R&D team playing a vital role interacting with the plant, VSO supporting new platform initiatives.
The Platform Engineer will be technology and documentation owner of production equipment (platform) within the plant. This person will be deeply involved in the roll-out process of production equipment from MTech in Switzerland to the plant. This position will act as 2nd level support and is responsible to take-over process knowledge from MTech/R&D and conducts trainings to these people in the plant.
Furthermore the platform engineer is deeply involved in the hand-over process from Mtech to the operational VSO & responsible for support after hand-over.
Your role will involve:
- Partner with associated Vistaprint VSO’s/plants and engineering facilities to ensure rapid adoption and implementation of best practices & VPS/Lean Principles
- Knowledge Transfer from MTech/R&D to plant by training of maintenance and operation people in the plant/VSO and close collaboration with MTech and R&D Platform Engineering in Winterthur
- Improvement of Technical & Process Documentation e.g. SOP’s, FPD, - 6P=P documentation and support creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Participate in process improvement activities including design, development, and modification of the manufacturing operations and work flow on existing processes
- Responsibility for improving manufacturing operation efficiencies through the identification and resolution of manufacturing problems associated with the process, equipment systems, and elimination of waste such as scrap reduction, increasing machine efficiencies and initiating quality improvements
- Partner to VSO Operations and Maintenance Team to prioritize and support common discussion on whiteboard issues and lead and/or facilitate improvement projects for existing work flows to enable step change improvements
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment and/or within an engineering department which is focused on lean manufacturing
- Extensive knowhow in Hardware & Software usage, maintenance and troubleshooting (not a SW developer but able to support bug-fixing by good reporting)
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and experience with leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrated experience with task management and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken)
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress