Vacature Proces Engineer
In this role you will provide functional expertise to a wide range of projects, interact closely with production & manufacturing teams in the factory. You will be reporting directly to the VSO manager Offset
Your role will involve
- Closely support the production lines and take co-ownership for achieving production targets
- Analyze, plan, coordinate and participate in continuous improvement activities
- Investigate opportunities and demonstrate his/her ability to perform productivity and efficiency improvements as well as for reduction of the lead times and labour costs.
- Take ‘ownership’ of the launched product after external release/launch
- Be able to work along the principles of lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology.
- Have the ability to design and develop small tools, machines and/or equipment/prototype.
- Cooperate with teams from other factories to exchange the best methods and solutions.
- Cooperate and to lead local cross functional teams (mainly maintenance and production).
- Demonstrate abilities to train people, and communicate at all levels across Cimpress.
In return you will bring
- HBO preferably in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, with affinity towards IT/automation technologies
- Minimum 3 years relevant engineering experience in a World Class Manufacturing environment
- Experience in Engineering design & project management skills
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Excels in English, Dutch and preferably also knowledge of German
- Highly driven, fast learning, easy communication to the shop floor
- Results and fact driven, decision making skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team, and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Solliciteer direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress