Vacature Process Engineering Manager
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry. Visit our website for more information www.wildflavors.com.
For Wild Juice, on the location in Amsterdam, we ar currently reruiting for an:
Process Engineering Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineering Manager at the Wild Juice location in Amsterdam. Do you want to be part of the operations team with the goal to further grow and upgrade our location to ADM/Wild standards? You can fulfill your ambition in a highly changing and dynamic environment where different investment- and improvement projects are planned for the next years.
In this role you will be responsible for the engineering of projects with the aim to expand and/or optimize the production processes to increase our manufacturing standards, efficiency and customer service level. You will lead the total engineering process of a project from concept to implementation in an efficient way, within the defined safety, budget and time targets.
Besides this, you are a real trouble-shooter and will be responsible for analyzing the current production processes with the aim to propose and implement concrete corrective actions for further (technical) optimization. You will develop and upgrade the Engineering standards and systems to become a world-class operation.
This role gives a great and challenging opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager or a high potential engineer, ready for the next step in his/her career. The Engineering Manager must be able to cooperate and work effectively in a team environment and will interface closely with other departments like Manufacturing, Maintenance, Finance, Sales, PD&A, QA (depending of the project).
You will report to the Operations Director of Wild Juice and functionally report to the Engineering Director Wild EMEA, based in Heidelberg/Germany. You will lead and manage the different contractors on site.
The international character of the ADM-organization will give future career development opportunities.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Leading assigned CAPEX and optimization projects from concept to implementation. Including responsibility for budget, reporting, scheduling and implementation.
- Responsible for reporting of projects to Operational Director and senior management, including the responsibility for applying standardization in work-processes, drawings etc.
- Leading feasibility studies to further develop the process design to the level of process-description, diagrams (P&ID), process & equipment specifications etc.
- Responsible to define, initiate and implement measures to maintain or increase the quality and safety standards of the plant.
- Contribute to transform strategic plans into operational targets and action plans to successfully implement and execute on work floor level.
- Stimulate awareness, facilitate training to the Operation teams on Process and Engineering topics and facilitate improvement processes. Develop and upgrade Engineering standards and systems to world class level, including documentation and records required by legislation.
- Liaise with internal, external and governmental organizations in the field of Process and Engineering ensure proper management and compliance.
- Assist by Accident and Incident investigations to ensure that the basic causes are defined so adequate actions can be taken.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- At least hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Min. of 5 year experience in the Agri/Food industry in a production environment.
- Min. of 2 year experience as a lead engineer with a proven track-record in project management.
- Process automation experience is an advantage, preferable Siemens S7.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, including route-cause analysis.
- Team-player that likes change and can manage the balance between motivating people and the strong drive for obtaining results.
- You will be able to adapt to different situations and/or a dynamic environment in various cultures with a strong customer focus.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Motivating and coaching skills. Pragmatic style and likes to be present on the work floor.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written. Dutch and German language skills are a plus.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM