Vacature Procurement Manager
KWS is one of the most innovative and long established plant breeding/seed companies worldwide. For more than 150 years we have been breeding and marketing high performance varieties for the modern farmer. Our key crops are sugar beet, corn and cereals as well as oil seed crops and potatoes. Our core markets are in the temperate climate zones of Europe, North and South America as well as China.
KWS Services North B.V. is looking to recruit a
Procurement Manager (m/f)
at the earliest opportunity, on a full time base for 2 years .
KWS Services North B.V. is a provider for services in IT, Human Resources, Finance, Controlling Legal Services and Procurement for our internal clients in North and Central Europe.
As the Procurement Manager you will be the responsible point of contact for our clients for leading the sourcing and procurement of all goods/services. You will provide operational support and manage the execution of procurement priorities regarding supply chain, process and infrastructure improvements in the associated countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and deploy best practice supplier management, procurement and supply chain practices
- Build and establish strategic relationships with key suppliers on local and regional level
- Identifying the critical business requirements of our clients and providing procurement services to meet their expectations
- Provide cost and market analysis
- Prepare and execute clear, structured negotiations following the Corporate Procurement Guidelines
- Ensure consistent application of procurement processes Provide and lead territory operational procurement services
- Developing and implementing best practice automated procurement processes
- International procurement experience – preferably in an Agricultural/Seed or FMCG
- HBO or comparable degree in Business Administration, (Industrial) Engineering or a related field
- Deep understanding of external market analysis to ensure best pricing/service mix
- Practical attitude to find optimal solutions for our clients, internal or external business consulting experience desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP or other integrated ERP solution
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills in English
- Excellent analytical, organization and negotiation skills
- Cooperative, strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and structured in an international setting and team
- Strong target and process orientation
- Willingness to travel internationally
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We look forward to receiving your application in English along with a cover letter, your CV and references, directly by the application button above. Application number: SN-SN 014.
We only accept applications in English!
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van KWS Services North BV