Vacature Procurement Officer
Are you looking for a job in which your procurement skills are challenged? Van Oord’s Procurement Department based in Rotterdam (VOP), is seeking a
Procurement Officer Area Netherlands
The position is based in Gorinchem with frequent travel to the Rotterdam office.
The Procurement Officer develops purchasing strategies, based on VOP’s principles and guidelines, for various products and services to support the area in achieving business goals and objectives.
The Procurement officer develops, aligns and implements individual Project Procurement Plans jointly with Area Netherlands team members at VO bidding Phase and after Award Phase. Main objectives of these plans is to secure timely supply, competitive advantage, cost savings and synergy with other business units and supply chain improvement.
The position functionally reports to the Project Procurement Manager VOP based in Rotterdam, and hierarchically reports to Area Nederland.
- Perform market research, collect, analyse and verify information about sourcing data of subcontractors and Materials & Services suppliers.
- Introduce and prequalify new subcontractors and suppliers to create competition and value if possible.
- Manages subcontractors and suppliers, which includes prequalifying, selecting and evaluating parties, maintaining relationships and performance, and related activities based on project requirements and needs.
- Secure subcontractors and suppliers obligations in cooperation with QHSE and Legal during the project execution phase.
- Set value-add and savings targets for each Van Oord project in coordination with the Project Procurement Manager at VOP and report results
- Support the VOP organisation (i.e. Project Procurement Manager)by helping to translate business requirements towards current and new to be developed systems, tools and KPI’s for Project Procurement.
- Negotiates and evaluates contracts, supported by legal, to secure terms that are in the best interest of the Van Oord.
We ask for
- BSc or MSc degree in preferably Business Administration or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant procurement experience in Project Procurement, preferable in civil / marine construction.
- Strong analytical skills, data analysis skills, conceptual skills, negotiation skills in a global environment and thorough understanding of the relevant category.
- Results driven, hands-on and getting things done mentallity.
- Ability to adapt to diversity of internal clients and suppliers.
- Fluent speaking and writing in Dutch and a good command of English.
- Willingness to travel if required.
A varied working environment where you have the opportunity to contribute to various prestigious projects.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading international contractor specialising in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and, for over one hundred years, have been helping to create the infrastructure for the world of tomorrow. Our staff are committed, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about water and technology.
Apply online directly by using the sollicitation button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Van Oord