Vacature Product Engineer
re you looking for a company that gives you challenging tasks, insight to state of the art technologies, and where your ideas really count?
New Product Engineer
In this role you will provide functional expertise to a wide range of projects and interact closely with new product cross functional teams, Global VSO’s, production & manufacturing teams in the factory.
You will be reporting directly to the Manager New Products.
You are part of the global Manufacturing & Supply chain Capabilities team (MSC) and represent the local Venlo plant.
Your role will involve:
- Drive med-high complex initiatives, introducing innovative products, equipment, technology enabling VP to become and remain the single biggest mass customized manufacturer of printed products;
- Plan and coordinate equipment installations for the new product launches and participate in acceptance tests for equipment and new products;
- Ownership for the transition of the launched product after external release/launch to the continuous improvement team;
- Responsible for the manufacturing cell layout with regards to new projects, and after approval, the coordination of the master lay out team and ensure all issues are driven to closure through root cause analysis process;
- Install and improve new document and/or existing processes/equipment utilizing the lean manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement tools to assure the highest quality and least costly manufacturing processes;
- Possess demonstrated abilities with regards to handling the manufacturing process and equipment design projects from conception through implementation on the factory floor, this would include the initial investigation, specification, design, integration, debug and documentation.
In return you will bring:
- Bachelor degree (or similar), preferably in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial or Mechatronic Engineering, with affinity towards IT/automation technologies and minimum of 5 years manufacturing engineering experience in a World Class Manufacturing environment;
- Experience with new product introductions in a manufacturing environment and excellent engineering design skills;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following techniques: pivot tables, Minitab or any other statistical software and knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and Six Sigma (Green belt level preferred)/Lean Manufacturing experience;
- Excels in English, Dutch and preferably also knowledge of German;
- Highly driven, fast learning, breakthrough thinker, results and fact driven, decisive making skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team, and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines and further more able to create the required structure to work on world class level;
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress