Vacature Product Marketing Specialist
Delta Group is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, Delta is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative energy-saving products for a better quality of life.”
To help grow our business we are looking for a
Product Marketing Specialist - LED lighting NL
Product marketing is the key driver of the responsible product line which involves the performance monitoring, involvement of R&D portfolio development, product outsourcing, product launching and product training.
The main responsibilities are:
- Product outsourcing and supplier management.
- Develop product marketing strategies.
- Manage the product portfolio to both drivebusiness growth and improve profitability.
- Plan/execute/monitor the product introduction process per region and customers and help the sales team with project management.
- Conduct marketing research and translate the key findings into market intelligence.
- Analyze competitor activities including product, pricing, promotion and marketing campaigns.
- Enhance product knowledge in the sales teams and conduct trainings.
- Responsible for the website, catalogues, brochures and all sales kits for the touch points.
Qualifications and competencies
- Min 3 years active in the lighting business.
- Min 5 years active in a Product Marketing function.
- Experienced in managing external suppliers.
- Considerable experience in a big organization and comprehensive understanding on culture dynamic.
- Languages: English and Dutch is a must, a third language is preferable.
- Familiar with graphic design software.
- Familiar and experienced with lighting industry and products.
- Strong entrepreneur mindset, willing to take challenges and work with changes. Commitment to deliver high quality work, completing assignments in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Proven records in sales to distribution networks.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
What we offer:
A challenging field of activity in a very motivated team, an international business environment and a customer focused modern company are waiting for you with lots of space for new ideas and possibilities to grow!
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Solliciteer direct met een Engels CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Delta Electronics Europe