Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes, amongst others, Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and serves many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities.
Do you have what it takes to improve production efficiency for the global market leader in mass customized printing?
You will work closely with the Production team for daily operations support and continuous improvements projects. The work environment is fast-paced, energetic and dedicated to achieving ambitious goals. You will work with other Cimpress engineering teams to understand the current state of operations, implement improvements, and apply best practices on optimizing both existing and new process flows. You will lead cross functional teams and act as the Continuous Improvement Expert and Kaizen Leader.
Your role will involve:
- Analyzing, planning and leading process improvement activities including design, development, and modification of the manufacturing operations and work flow on existing processes
- Improving manufacturing operation efficiencies as well as cost reduction through the identification and resolution of manufacturing problems associated with the process, equipment systems, and elimination of waste such as scrap reduction, increasing machine efficiencies, reducing changeovers, initiating quality improvements, and investigating alternative processes
- Leading local cross functional teams and collaborating with teams from other locations to exchange the best methods and solutions
- Partnering with Production, Engineering, Maintenance etc. to ensure rapid adoption and implementation of best practices & Lean Principles
- Designing and developing small tools, machines and equipment
In return you will bring
- HBO/ Bachelor degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, with affinity towards IT/automation technologies
- Minimum 3 years process or industrial engineering. Experience in printing industry is a plus
- Project management skills, knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, Six Sigma and Lean
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or German preferred
- Ambition and drive to deliver, adaptability and decisiveness
- Good written and verbal communication skills at different levels in the organization
Solliciteer dan direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.