Vacature Production Optimization Planner and Supply planner
Production Optimization Planner and Supply planner
The Production Optimization and Supply planner is part of the planning organisation within the business centre.
The Supply planner is the main interface with all areas like production, material handling, sales, logistics, warehouses and customer service. Balancing the different needs of the areas, he/she strives to achieve the optimum solution for the company in order to supply the product in alignment with business unit targets and customer needs.
The Production Optimization planner is responsible for defining production plans for the Rosier fertilizer plants, fulfilling business needs and achieving the optimum solution for the company in terms of margin and volume.
Quick and analytical thinking and fast decision making is an important part of this job.
C1. Area of responsibility Supply Planner
- Responsibility for alignment of delivery plan and production plan for dedicated product groups in order to maximize output, profit and customer satisfaction
- Definition and execution of delivery plans according to demand and product availability
- Pursuance of deliveries according to plan
- Responsible to plan production in blending and packing units in cooperation with operations and external service providers including processing in SAP
- Planning of packing material
- Planning shifts for material handling
- Planning and monitoring of inventory levels in internal & external warehouses
- Establishing necessary reports to be able to monitor flows
- Create materials and BOM in SAP
- Participate in relevant meetings to secure alignment with business centre
- Participation in relevant projects
Area of responsibility POP
- Defines cost optimal production program based on :
- the demand plan,
- the production lines capabilities,
- the sales margin per product.
- Allocates products to a production line
- Responsible for giving a good overview on product availability for Business
- Updates and adjusts production forecasts integrating market evolution and industrial operational situation.
- Defines and updates NASC need forecasts and aligns with NASC availability within Borealis
- Participates in planning of plant shutdowns
- Manages alternative scenarios for production disturbances, raw material supply volatility,..
- Check on full production capacity utilisation
- Mitigates business losses
- Close co-operation with material handling, operations, external warehouses, sales and supply chain
- Support customer needs (volume allocation) based on customer priorisation and product availability.
- Collect customers specific information/behaviour/needs in order to keep own knowledge up to date/knowledge sharing with other functions.
- Supply planning manager
- Demand planning
- Sales managers
- Customer service center
- Production coordinators
- Material Handling / Site
Financial: Plan transportation, external stock levels as well as packaging and blending in order to ensure product availability at best cost position.
Plan production programs, achieving the optimum solution for the company in terms of margin and volume.
Others: Responsible for arbitration on production plans for Business organization.
Responsible for planning of distribution of dedicated products within the portfolio of Rosier in different coutries and warehouses.
Delegated authority: shift planning for material handling on site.
- High school diploma or similar education
- Fluent in English and German/French
- Standard office IT tools (especially excel, Business Warehouse)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Minimum 2 years of experience in equivalent position (planning, customer service)
- Very good communication and facilitating skills and cultural awareness of the countries served
- Experience in handling of SAP
- Experience in handling standard IT software (Office tools)
- Very good knowledge of logistic and commercial processes
- Good knowledge of Borealis working principles and procedures
- Active communicator
- Team player
- Very good analytical thinking
- Flexible and open for development and changes
- Commercial and cultural awareness
- Interpersonal understanding
- Customer oriented
- Organisational awareness
- Stress resistant
Additional Information (if needed – Role specific)
Reporting to Business Manager Rosier
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today, you can apply by ''solliciteer direct''.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Rosier Nederland BV