Vacature Production Planner
(40 hours p/w)
The Production Planner manages together with external suppliers based in Europe (and internal Herbalife partners worldwide) the day to day planning activities ensuring on time supply of inner nutrition products (food supplements) into the EMEA Distribution center or to countries outside the EMEA region, while targeting minimum inventory levels and excess stock.
- You are responsible for the entire planning process from demand planning to receipt of product and together with the respective internal contacts, you will solve all process related matters concerning payment, PO, shipment and receiving.
- Next to supply for existing products, you are also responsible for ensuring smooth supply of new launch products into the market.
- You will support and be involved in continuous process improvement.
- You will support improvements and/or implementations of planning related systems.
- You will work with the vendors on measuring, improving and sustaining performance & efficiency according to service level agreements.
- You will report on performance, planning & inventory data and costs.
We are looking for a person with a Bachelor degree supply chain with more than 3 years’ experience in vendor management. Excellent communication skills (negotiate and influence correct decision making, build solid relationships within a complex environment). You are a team player, able to self-motivate and self-manage. Solid mathematical skills and highly analytical is important. Also strong customer and results oriented attitude. Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel knowledge) and experience with ERP and SRM systems (Oracle ERP preferred). Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Herbalife is officially a Great Place to Work. Herbalife offers challenging jobs in a professional and informal work environment. We also offer the opportunity to gain both great work experience and personal experience, in a setting of high empowerment. Finally we have excellent working conditions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. In Venray the EMEA Distribution Center is located and with more than 260 employees the EDC takes care of the distribution to independent Members and other Distribution Centers.
If you are interested in this position and you match the profile, please send your application before May 2nd to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Don Clephas, Manager Supply Chain Planning, (0478-556046).
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Herbalife