WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry.
Visit for more information our website www.wildflavors.com. For Wild Juice, on the location in Amsterdam, we ar currntly reruiting for an:
Production Technologist Juices
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
As Production Technologist you are responsible for the optimization of the production reliability, improvement of quality standards and reduction of operational costs. Supported by our LEAN program, you will build connections between departments as production, quality control, R&D and QA. The successful candidate will provide leadership in continuous improvement and has a proven track record in this playing field. With your experience and analytical approach you will provide support at operational challenges and lead strategic improvement projects. The shop floor is a natural habitat for you where you will share knowledge, analyze processes and validate improvements.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the main duties of this role will include:
- Proactive analyze performance and processes, develop improvements and drive implementation and validation
- Support the operation team in case of technology or quality issues
- Interface between R&D and operations for new recipes and packaging concepts
- Provide leadership and manage the performance of your direct report
- Lead or assist our Continuous Improvement projects as well as strategic projects
- Support the positive “can do” atmosphere by creative thinking and pragmatic actions
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in food industry, specific experience with juices, (foodservice) packaging processes and micro biology is strongly preferred
- Track record in Continuous Improvement (like LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma) and project management
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following skillset:
- Proactive, analytical, pragmatic and result driven
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers as well as colleagues from different departments and levels in the organization
- Ability to be an enthusiastic team player and participate on cross functional teams and projects
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.