Vacature Program Manager Business Transformation
Teijin Aramid started a strategic program to transform in a more agile & efficient organization by using state of the art digital technologies and standardized & harmonized end to end processes. This will enable us to better connect & integrate with our customers and have a truly sustainable future. Are you our experienced
Program Manager Business Transformation
Projectmanagement, resultdriven, Management skills
As Program manager Business Transformation you are accountable for executive alignment necessary to deliver program objectives; maintains overall accountability for the execution of our program ‘Target’. Together with our IT lead, you ensure that both business and technology aspects of program delivery are integrated and aligned.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure executive alignment to achieve program requirements;
- Collaborate with HR/Communications on design and execution of change/communication programs;
- Manage Program Management Office team to set and track business objectives for program initiatives;
- Manage program risks and scope, ay-to-day decision making, issue management, oversight, and control;
- Serve as a communication and program execution champion;
- Sign off on major design decisions / advice to Steering Committee:
- Approve major milestone completion
- Approve overall staffing plan and resource deployment
- Approve benefits realization plan
- Approve expenditures per program guidelines
- Ensure key integration points are considered and accommodated
The ideal candidate for this job has a technical/technological base as well as business background on academic level (MSc / MBA) and experience in managing large scale projects in an international environment. Experience in manufacturing, preferably also Chemical Industry.
More specific for this position:
- Ability to quickly acquire broad understanding of Teijin Aramid’s internal business;
- Ability to gain and maintain respect, trust, and influence across Teijin Aramid;
- Proven experience in influencing business leaders towards business process alignment and improvement, and change;
- Experience in building and leading large, multi-discipline teams;
- Ability to collaboratively align diverse opinions into best practice solutions, using the right program approaches;
- Demonstrated understanding of the value and application of technology in delivering business objectives;
- Ability to deliver highly challenging goals on time and within budget;
- Stamina to carry this out multi-year endeavor.
In Teijin Aramid we value entrepreneurial spirit, result orientation and the ability to learn and improve.
The program Target:
Project TARGET (Teijin ARamid Global Enterprise Transformation) is the start of a journey where we transform our company in a more future proof digital and efficient organization to support our cost leadership strategy.
In an first phase the scope for the business transformation has been defined, as well as an initial design direction and the roadmap & planning for realization. In a 2-3 year program a team of global process owners will work on the following end to end processes:
- Master Data Management
- Plan to Report / Record to Report
- Idea to Market
- Forecast to Plan
- Procure to Pay
- Plan to Inventory
- Inventory to Fulfill
- Market to Cash
With the right education and background you are assured of a varied job in which you can put all your knowledge and experience to work. In addition to an inspiring international working environment and working in multidisciplinary teams, we also offer:
- A permanent contract on executive level;
- A 25% bonus opportunity;
- Working flexibly in consultation for an optimal work / private balance;
- Good pension with a very low personal contribution.
After conclusion of the program we expect multiple opportunities for next steps in line or project management.
More information & application:
For more information, please contact Mary Zwartkruis, HR&O Officer at +31(0) 88 268 9143.
Interesse in de functie van Program Manager Business Transformation bij Teijin Aramid BV regio Arnhem?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Teijin Aramid BV