Vacature Project Engineer Marine
ABB is a global company, leader in the field of the transmission and distribution of electricity, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation-related technical products and systems.
The ‘Power Products’ & ‘Power Systems’ Divisions are active in the power generation, power transmission & distribution, wind energy, water & infra market segments and in the process industry and offer a wide range of products, systems and services in the area of automation and security technology, medium and high voltage and transformers.
The Offshore Engineering Center is a multi-faceted service unit focused on risk reduction management in the context of cable protection of Marine Projects in the phases: Tendering Support, R&D, Installation, Project Management and After Sales Services.
With a view to reinforcing our team in Rotterdam, we are currently looking for a (M/F):
Project Engineer Marine
In this position you are responsible for engineering the submarine cable routes. Aspects of this are Route Engineering, Survey Assessment, Burrial Assessment and Burial Methodology.
Your responsibilities will amongst others include:
- Probability of failure assessments.
- Terrain assessments.
- Freespan analysis.
- Leveling requirement assessments.
- Detailed engineering of landing locations.
- Route optimization for natural and anthropological influences.
- Survey assessment
- Burrial Protection assessment.
- Reviewing subcontractors documents.
- You have completed higher technical education (e.g. Marine Sciences, Mechanical Engineering)
- You have experience working in dredge engineering.
- You will preferably be familiar with critical processes route engineering and burial assessment.
- You are aware of the local legislation and you have experience in dealing with the local authorities.
- You are proficient in spoken and written English, knowledge of Dutch, French or German is desirable.
- You are able to combine a commercial insight and a result-oriented approach with the necessary relational skills
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic, stress resistant and a true team player
- As you will be working in the field, we will offer you a car. A category-B driving license is therefore necessary
We offer you a varying job in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. Naturally, we offer you a competitive and attractive package of employment conditions.
Interested? You can apply directly online by clicking on the apply button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ABB b.v.