Vacature Project Engineer Operations
CEVA Logistics is a leading global supply chain management company. Our 50,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to deliver effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors. We have a prominent presence in the Benelux. Located in the heart of Europe, we have valuable experience in working with many multinational companies who choose the Netherlands or Belgium for their European Distribution Centers. We are used to deal with a large amount of demands. This brings a wide range of nationalities, cultures, languages and attitudes which are involved in our pan-European operations.
As CEVA we are continuously growing our business and are always looking for ambitious talents and excellent supply chain professionals. Are you an ambitious professional and looking for a challenging role in logistics? Then we are looking forward to receive your application for the following vacancy:
For our company we are looking for a
Project Engineer Operations
Working area the Netherlands
Overall objectives and responsibilities
As Project Engineer you are a project team member of large warehouse operations projects within CEVA Contract Logistics Netherlands. The Project Engineer is supporting the operational process of Contract Logistics Cluster Management by being part of cross-functional project teams working on high impact warehouse implementations and process improvements.
Job specific tasks
- Creating a (sub) project plan using project management methods (ZDS).
- Reporting the progress of the activities defined within the project.
- Identify problems and opportunities within/during the project.
- Analyze (customer) processes, procedures and systems and identify improvement opportunities.
- Translating analyses into proposals for procedures, process changes, or (information) systems.
- Advise customers and CEVA management in optimizing logistics services (using effective communication and sales techniques).
- Develop models regarding capacity, productivity, cycle time, inventory levels, resource planning
- Creating resource calculations (FTE / MHE / Transport / Facilities / etc.).
- Advise management and customers.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team.
- Identify the resources needed for a specific implementation to make sure the most efficient team is available to implement the new or additional business on time, within budget and against customer satisfactory.
- Manage and work in a project team to enable the team to design, implement and deliver a project within time, budget and against customer satisfactory.
- Identify risks and issues during a project to limit the chance of a delay, additional costs or an unsatisfied customer.
Required skills and experience
- HBO/WO level of education;§ 3-5 years experience in logistics;
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence and LEAN;
- Experience in Project management and engineering;§\
- Functional knowledge of relevant software (WMS/TMS/CMS);
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Solution Design, Contract Management, Facilities and IT;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel;
- Advising skills;
- Leadership skills for coordinating and managing projects;
- Good communication skills aimed at maintaining internal and external relationships;
- Experience in Change Management;
- Strong communicator;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team builder.
Solliciteer direct via de sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van CEVA Logistics