Vacature Project Manager
Atkins Aerospace is a progressive and rapidly expanding part of one of the world's leading engineering and design consultancies, with aerospace offices in the US, UK, Germany, The Netherlands and India. We provide high end technical and project management services to prime aerospace companies, for example EADS or Rolls-Royce, and are involved in some of the most challenging and exciting Aerospace projects in the world.
Currently we are seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our team and our Aerospace office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. The Project Manager is able to manage large fixed-price, multi-site, multi-skilled teams using required Atkins PM tools and systems, and reports hierarchically to the Operations Manager Mainland Europe and operationally to the Project Director.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage and control projects on budget, quality and schedule requirements.
- Create a project environment that enables the technical leads and other project members to perform effectively and efficiently. This includes effective working with other Atkins Aerospace offices such as Bangalore and Bristol.
- Interface with the Client on commercial and an appropriate technical level.
- Report and control the project by using available Project management tools effectively, including Atkins specific methodology, tools & systems.
- Able to support and create commercial proposals, including cost estimation, technical and commercial write-up and risk evaluation.
We are seeking individuals with at least 2 years of Project Management experience (cost, schedule, quality, risk, resource management capabilities).
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Proven and relevant experience in Project Management.
- Technical skills relevant to Aerospace engineering projects in the field of structural parts Design and Stress.
- Good communication, leadership and motivation skills.
- Can fluently speak and write in at least the Dutch and English language.
- Good negotiation/representation skills at inter-company level.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Understanding of budget control.
In return, we can offer career development, an empowered and supportive working environment and a competitive salary package.
You can apply directly online via the application button
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Atkins BV