Vacature Project Manager Operations
CEVA Logistics is a leading global supply chain management company. Our 50,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to deliver effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors. We have a prominent presence in the Benelux. Located in the heart of Europe, we have valuable experience in working with many multinational companies who choose the Netherlands or Belgium for their European Distribution Centers. We are used to deal with a large amount of demands. This brings a wide range of nationalities, cultures, languages and attitudes which are involved in our pan-European operations.
As CEVA we are continuously growing our business and are always looking for ambitious talents and excellent supply chain professionals. Are you an ambitious professional and looking for a challenging role in logistics? Then we are looking forward to receive your application for the following vacancy:
We are looking for a
Project Manager Operations
Working area The Netherlands
Overall objectives and responsibilities
As Project Manager Operations you are responsible for managing large warehouse operations projects within CEVA Contract Logistics Netherlands. The Project Manager is supporting the operational process of Contract Logistics Cluster Management by leading cross-functional project teams working on high impact warehouse implementations and process improvements.
Job specific tasks
- Creating a project plan using project management methods (CEVA ZDS method).
- Creating and managing a project budget
- Reporting the progress of the activities defined within the project and.
- Identify problems and opportunities within/during the project.
- Analyze (customer) processes, procedures and systems and identify improvement opportunities.
- Translating analyses into proposals for procedures, process changes, or (information) systems.
- Advise customers and CEVA management in optimizing logistics services (using effective communication and sales techniques).
- Develop models regarding capacity, productivity, cycle time, inventory levels, resource planning
- Creating resource calculations (FTE / MHE / Transport / Facilities / etc.).
- Advise management and customers.
- Must be able to independently manage a project team
- Identify the resources needed for the project to make sure the most efficient cross-functional team is available to run the project within budget and against customer satisfactory.
- Manage a project team to enable the team to design, implement and deliver a project within time, budget and against customer satisfactory.
- Identify risks and issues during a project to limit the chance of a delay, additional costs or an unsatisfied customer.
- Managing all stakeholders directly or indirectly involved in the project, being the various functions within CEVA Senior Management, Cluster Management, customers, project team, etc.
Required skills and experience
- HBO/WO level of education;
- 7-10 years experience in warehouse logistics;
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence and LEAN;
- Experience in project management and engineering;
- Functional knowledge of relevant software (WMS/TMS/CMS);
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Solution Design, Contract Management, HR, Facilities and IT;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel;§ Leadership skills for coordinating and managing projects§ Good communication skills aimed at maintaining internal and external relationships;
- Experience in Change Management;§ Strong communicator;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team builder.
Solliciteer direct via de sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van CEVA Logistics