Vacature Project Manager
Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands that includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others, serves many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities.
Are you a qualified Project Manager with experience in manufacturing? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment?
Cimpress does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality, short run, printed products in high volumes for a great price. In this exciting role, you drive and manage the global roll-out of new printing platforms to our manufacturing plants in Canada, The Netherlands, Australia and India. You manage project requirements, priorities, and deadlines, without losing sight of the needs of our plant manager. You drive cross-functional projects with full-scale responsibility and a sense for systematization across the global organization.
Your role will involve:
- Coordinating the dismantling of our prototype in the R&D environment, transport to and implementation within the manufacturing plant
- Overviewing the process, starting from assembly, through commissioning, to successful SAT
- Planning the global roll-out in all plants
- Managing expectations of and aligning highly skilled, cross-functional teams consisting of business stakeholders, senior management, engineers, software developers, vendors and consultants
- Monitoring project progress and adjusting resources and priorities accordingly
- Contributing to the construction and evaluation of program and project management best practices across the entire company
In return, you will bring:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field; Master's degree a plus
- 5 or more years of experience in an operations environment
- Prior experience managing cross-functional projects with full-scale responsibility across the organization
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English required; German a plus
Solliciteer dan direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress