Vacature Proposal Engineer
TURBOMACH is a world market leader in Combined- Heat and Power installations on basis of gas turbines in the range of 1 to 22 MWe.
For our Subsidiary in Sassenheim, responsible for north-western Europe, we are searching for a:
PROPOSAL ENGINEER f/m
The Proposal Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of the proposals based on Turbomach turbine generating packages up to complete power plants.
Based on the requirements of the customer she/he will run the feasibility study to select the adequate turbine, calculate the performance and define the scope of supply of the electrical and mechanical equipment in close co-ordination with the Area Sales Manager. She/he will be responsible also for the cost definition of the equipment to be offered and for the preparation of the proposals.
Proposal Engineer requirements:
- Expert knowledge of thermodynamics principles with strong technical competence in Balance of Plant (Boilers, gas compressors, piping etc) components.
- Previous experience in power generation, Cogeneration Plants
- Well developed cost estimation skills
- Experience with a thermo dynamical simulation program
- Engineering degree with strong background in Thermodynamics and Cost Engineering
- Fluency in English. Italian, French, German or Spanish will be of advantage
- Ability to work at ease in a multicultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and capability to work independently as well as in a team
- Computer skilled
- Excellent primary- and secondary labor conditions
- Internal- and external training facilities
- Excellent career possibilities
Are you interested? Please send your application letter with C.V.
You can directly apply online via the application button.
Acquisition with reference to this advert will not be appreciated.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Turbomach Netherlands